Monday, March 25, 2013

Mobile Review Infinity My7 TAB

Mobile Review Infinity My7 TAB

tablet an Android widescreen 7-inch 600x976 pixels, the processor is single-core speed of 1.2 GHz, RAM 1 GB, Memory built-in 8 GB memory card external memory up. 32 GB storage capacity 3000 mAh battery, and a variety of entertainment such as music player, video player, supporting Flash Player for viewing video clips in the browser.Support to WiFi, Mini USB, HDMI ...



Infinity My7 TAB. tablet design in a glossy black surface. Lightweight, easy to carry, the measurement height 196.3 mm Width 121.79 mm thickness 8 mm, weighing 274 grams, the phone has.

IPS-LCD display with a resolution of 600x976 pixels, 7 inches wide.

Above the display screen to the area of ​​the speaker. Right next to the lens page three hundred pixels resolution and supports two sensors, the system is automatically rotate images. (Accelerometer Sensor) and measurement noise (Sound Sensor).

The lower part of the display screen with a brand name infinity.

Right side of the lower part of a push button on / off. (Or use a button to lock / unlock the screen), press the button on the main screen. Button and press the increase / decrease the volume.

Below are the battery charger plugged in the needle. Next is the channel for connecting external devices, Mini USB, a microphone slot, the HDMI (TV input), external memory microSD card slot and a slot for a standard 3.5 mm headphone jack.

Behind. My7 Infinity TAB. surface have two types in the middle of a patterned surface. And flat on both the top and bottom. On the left-hand corner of the digital camera 1 megapixel resolution has sat next to a middle name. My7. TAB. larger stand.

Equipment package.

  • Tablet. My7 Infinity TAB.
  • Battery.
  • Leather case with front cover.
  • Product Warranty. 

A more detailed specification.
Infinity My7 TAB. runs on an operating system of Android 4.0.4 to the single-core ARMv7 processor speed of 1.2 GHz, RAM 1 GB 8 GB internal storage with support for microSD memory card using external display. The Multi-Touch IPS-LCD touch screen 600 x 976 pixel resolution, 7-inch, battery capacity 3000 mAh.

Infinity My7 TAB - infinity My7 TAB.

Speed ​​test. And the display of the machine.
Test results from the 1843 program Quadrant Standard score.
Neocore graphics performance test results were 045.9 frames / sec.
Examination Multitouch touch screen with 5 points.

Infinity My7 TAB - infinity My7 TAB.Infinity My7 TAB - infinity My7 TAB.
Infinity My7 TAB - infinity My7 TAB.

Test the sensor with the sensor, the Android Sensor Box.
- Automatic image rotation system. (Accelerometer Sensor).
- Measurement volume (Sound Sensor).

Infinity My7 TAB - infinity My7 TAB.

The display.
To unlock the screen, simply press the on / off once. The display screen has a lock in the. Unlock user-friendly. Just use your finger to touch and drag the lock icon to the right of the south to the ring to the main display screen.

Infinity My7 TAB - infinity My7 TAB.

Main screen or home screen with a simple module. Users can move to the left. And right of the machine. For the rest independently. The main screen is divided into sub-pages, which can add up to 5 pages, menus, apps, applications, widgets, wallpapers and change them as needed. For the event. The application window. Touch the icon.  Top right corner of the screen. Or touch the icon.  It provides a tool to manage all applications. Or change the wallpaper. And system settings.

Infinity My7 TAB - infinity My7 TAB.
Infinity My7 TAB - infinity My7 TAB.

The main menu icons to find applications in the length of the table. You can tap the Menu option. Or widgets that you want. Drag placed on the main screen area available immediately.

Infinity My7 TAB - infinity My7 TAB.
Infinity My7 TAB - infinity My7 TAB.

The use of the Internet.
Access to the Internet via Wi-Fi enabled browser and visit. It can record web addresses. Sites that want to take a look in the offline later.

Infinity My7 TAB - infinity My7 TAB.

Music player.
Music player to enjoy the joy of listening to a lot of music Lai. Function with customizable sound effects to your music with more melody. Which consists of (only Normal, Classical, Dance, Flat, Folk, Heavy Metal, Hip Hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock, FX Booster), tuning up / down the bass and 3-dimensional effects.

Infinity My7 TAB - infinity My7 TAB.Infinity My7 TAB - infinity My7 TAB.
Infinity My7 TAB - infinity My7 TAB.

Video player
The video is done by entering the Gallery menu, select the files i have stored. Video games display full screen in landscape. And controls, and the time to move to get to the scene.

Camera
Infinity My7 TAB. comes with 1 megapixel resolution digital camera was used to record the images. Deo and I switch with front camera resolution VGA.

Properties for recording.
  • Rear Camera Resolution: 1024X768 pixels.
  • Front camera resolution: 640X480, 320X240 pixels.
  • Image quality: Normal, Fine, Superfine.
  • Digital zoom.
  • Front and rear camera mode switch.
  • Storage positions: on / off.
  • White balance: Auto, incandescent, daylight, fluorescent fluorescent, cloudy.
  • Exposure: -4 to 4.

The ability to record video.
  • Rear camera resolution: 800X600 pixel format. Mp4.
  • Front camera resolution: 640X480 pixels.
  • Video quality: HD 720p, SD 480p.
  • Digital zoom.
  • Front and rear camera mode switch.
  • Storage positions: on / off.
  • White balance: Auto, incandescent, daylight, fluorescent fluorescent, cloudy.
  • Period of time off, 1s, 1.5s, 2s, 2.5s, 3s, 5s, 10s.

Infinity My7 TAB - infinity My7 TAB. Infinity My7 TAB - infinity My7 TAB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | free samples without surveys