Saturday, March 2, 2013

Mobile Reviews HAPPY MOBILE T95

Happy Mobile T95.
Luxury mobile phone with superb materials. The size at unrivaled collection.
Overall Feature.
I believe that this phone is small and easy to use as well. With normal cell size. The keys may be small. It is quite convenient to have a STN display with a bold color. It uses less power than traditional LCD TFT screen is relatively small.If there are problems, the eyes can be a problem. Not to mention it is not material, the lateral and the battery cover is made of metal. Some other non-metallic. Unlike some brands. It captures the feeling of the air is thick and heavy, so it is quite durable. There are so tight and quite impressive.
Small battery capacity of 450 mAh that are less mobile. The box comes with a second battery, if the battery runs out during the day I had to carry with peace of mind. The left side of the unit volume. Next to it is a button to record quickly.The keys to shooting. This digital camera has a resolution of only 352 x 288 pixels or more pixels than a hundred. You can shoot video clips. But still better than nothing and Wilkins.
With a microSD external memory to store up to 2 GB of photos. Fully music files. Surprisingly, this small machine has a standard 3.5 mm headset jack for use with headphones on. Listen to music on the fly. Music player does not have a lot of features. Only the music loop. Or play songs in random order. And adjust the tone with an equalizer two band is bass (Bass) Treble (Treble) and the volume is increased with depth in the 3D it is not enough. The receiver has a built-in FM using the headset as an antenna tuner. AME system. And saved to memory automatically for all 9 channels and FM radio, the recording is saved to memory after hearing it. I do not like it.
The machine also supports internet connectivity via GPRS and WAP Browser and also connects wirelessly via Bluetooth.Whether data transmission. Used in conjunction with a headset or Bluetooth for voice did as well.
Final Opinion & Conclusion.
The first impression I had was the size. Elegant and durable material to do the job well. Full marks to ten. The function of the phone is also a music player and FM radio with a digital camera. Which is considered to be the size of the unit. To conclude, small hand held device. I certify that I hold a Happy Mobile T95 is probably the best answer.
Display Size 1.3 inch STN.
And a 3.5 mm headphone jack
Main menu tab.
I remember the Voice.
Audio MP3.
Games Helicopter.
Strength.
  1. A small footprint.
  2. Made of heavy metals.
  3. Music player with 3.5 mm headset jack
  4. Built-in FM radio, voice recording into memory.
  5. One hundred thousand pixel camera resolution.
  6. MicroSD 2 GB memory and a second battery in the package.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | free samples without surveys