Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mobile Reviews LG Cookie Duo T515

LG Cookie Duo T515.
Touch Phone 2 Sim cheap. I love design.
Overall Feature.
As mentioned, the mobile phone from LG Cookie series of phones more compact. I flew him in the head as soon as the LG Cookie Duo T515 is a compact size and the same. Resistive touch screen with a size of 2.8 inches can add widgets. Or North Beach Cut to favorite applications on the home screen easily. Just tap the green gear icon at the lower right corner of the main screen. It displays a menu comes up, select add widget. Or cut through North Beach. And at the same time. If I can choose to delete widgets or shortcuts in North Beach. From this menu as well.

Model for Cookie Duo is not set up in any way recklessly because the Duo media is the ability to turn on the standby simultaneously use two SIM cards, but if the number is. I have to call another number in a contact is not. Give or take a message. Be the first to hang up the number to use as normal. For the phone number, it can be used to make calls easily. In front of the Dial Number will be marked> for Tap to switch between SIM 1 and SIM 2.
Camera of LG Cookie Duo T515 is a resolution of 2 million pixels, but no auto focus and lighting an LED to let you take pictures in low light conditions would need to function Night Mode applications put together. before. For the imaging features that can be set to continuous shooting at up to 9 frames-timer for up to 10 seconds to select the color effects at 3 and adjust the white balance automatically. The video recording. It can be done at QCIF resolution, which can record up until the memory is full.
The use SNS or Social Network Service for LG Cookie Duo T515 is to be used as well as Facebook and twitter, as well as chat programs, the most popular of which is known for it Windows live Messenger has come to you. work together. Will need to connect via Edge or GPRS LG Cookie Duo T515 also supports internet connectivity via Wi-Fi as well.
Final Opinion & Conclusion.
LG Cookie Duo T515 is a touchscreen mobile phone outstanding work in the field of Social Network is used to enable the two Sim and its basic functions. It also supports internet connectivity via Wi-Fi but also a brand that guarantees high reliability. Anyone who is looking to use two SIM Cookie Duo This is what I do not get it.
Strength.
  • 2.8-inch touch screen.
  • The machine has two active SIM cards simultaneously.
  • Supported Social Network.
  • 2 megapixel camera with video.
  • MP3 music player and FM radio.
  • Connect to the Internet via a wireless network, EDGE / GPRS.
  • Supports connectivity through Wi-Fi.

• The main screen.
    Virtual numeric keypad.
    Add widgets to your home screen.
    Players MP3.
    Windows Live Messenger.
    Connected to Wi-Fi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | free samples without surveys