Saturday, March 2, 2013

Mobile Reviews Sony Ericsson T715

Sony Ericsson T715.

Proportion of external 
Although there is no clear concept of who he was. I did not like the music Walkman. I have excellence as cyber shot. XP is not a deep area. But this series is not as good as it is a fairly basic function fully. Acts as a pure phone perfectly. This is enough or not. 
Front: back in shape, slide the buttons to be larger than it looked. Button is only for BSE.Arrow keys for menu shortcuts to open apps and bookmarks over the screen as a light sensor to adjust the backlight. Then there's nothing to talk about. 
Left: Fast port is towards the top. Making it roughly in time to talk your ear. The same is also a microSD slot with it. If you do not see from the outside. Must open the cover first.It's not a problem. The cover of this issue a little poke in the side came loose and groove.
Right: the volume keys and the shutter timing province alone, because I do not have auto-focus camera. 
Behind the lens and flash hole is a component of the BSE arrange them on the back. This battery cover is thin pieces of aluminum. Created to capture the beauty and feel the need to hear that. 
This may be because it was a tough test. And that we have to have the slide a little unstable. Yet, overall, well done. Size is not too big. Material is mixed with a metal component is unique to this brand already. To a steel body that's okay.
Carving machine. 
The machine is out there looking for a long time that "smart desktop computer" is something to play with the eye so that it's home screen or standby screen, it has its bugs. I like to download Java applications, such as Calendar Wallpaper Standby Wallpaper Facebook etc. can be pulled out of the show on my main page. Any appointments or birthdays. Will be displayed on the main screen all Considered the limit of no widgets or online. Standby like other brands. The flash was also adopted at the same wallpaper.The menu icons are also a legacy of the past year. Not new, as Yari and Aino. 
Sony Ericsson are determined to take the memory card itself. I turned the card into the microSD standard. This gives the customer the benefit of not having to buy a phone card at the BSE. It also reduces electronic waste is another way.
We have to applaud the tremendous change that. The memory in the machine, it comes to mind that it is 90 MB.
We said at the beginning that the T715 has several properties in the middle only missing the lower price. Although the camera has a 3-megapixel resolution, but no auto focus sensors to detect movement that began in mid-level mobile version is still missing. Many people unfortunately do occur. But if you love tattoos. We believe these restrictions will be easy to get overlooked. 
Added to the function in the future. If you want to use the T715 as a modem for high-speed networks. That will not be disappointed. It supports network H DPA 2100 and when I met them on.
Realtime tonight. 
If you find some of this. We think it's more of a unique design. It will not be noticeable or striking. But in a typical modern Sony Ericsson updates the smart desktop that is a function of the eye. It is the interface to your personal information and our two friends easily and was a little more with apps. Increasing steadily. That's a lot of fun to do.Widgets widgets I could.
Advantages.
  1. Function smart. I have a desktop that information. To show on the standby screen.
  2. 3.2 megapixel camera with flash.
  3. Flash light use as torch it.
  4. There is a mixture of the metal parts.
  5. A light sensor for automatic backlight.
  6. FM radio and Track ID.
  7. Supports applications with the popular YouTube, Google's mapping interface personnel etc.
  8. Change the memory card, micro SD. (Another version).
Flaw
  1. Slide rails can also not too good.
  2. Sensor to detect movement.
  3. The camera does not have autofocus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | free samples without surveys